On Tuesday, August 25, thousands of people will take action across America with one clear message – #SaveThePostOffice. Join us!
The movement for our public Postal Service has three immediate demands of our elected officials and of Postmaster General DeJoy:
- Provide at least $25 billion in immediate support for the Postal Service
- Stop the mail slowdown policies introduced by Postmaster General DeJoy
- Ensure public confidence in voting-by-mail by providing all necessary resources for the most timely delivery of election mail possible.
– BRING A SIGN with you! Key messages: #SaveThePostOffice; We need $25B for the post office in emergency relief; Stop post office cutbacks; etc!
– Make sure to bring a mask and hand sanitizer. We will all keep our masks on, maintain a social distance, and sanitize our hands as needed to protect our community as we show up.
See you on Tuesday, and invite your friends and family to join. Everything is at stake.