NOTE: This event is recurring and we will try to post dates as they become available. See organizer’s site for full details
• All out and against colonial borders & the Immigrant Rights Lobby [IRL] •
Stand with our communities in opposition to the so called “US-Mexico Border” and the logic of family friendly detention centers, deportations, anti-blackness, anti-indigineity & border militarization.
Stand with our communities in opposition to the immigrant rights lobby [IRL] who continue to promote policies that traumatize, murder and separate migrant communities, Black society, & sovereign Native peoples living along the border.
Who are the power players in the immigrant rights lobby [IRL]?
• Corporate Democrats like Luis Gutierrez and Dick Durbin
• Corporate Republicans like Donald Trump and Jeff Sessions
• State and Private Prisons like GEO Group and Corrections Corporation of America
• Israeli Apartheid Corporations like Elbit Systems and G4S Securities
• Surveillance Companies like Facebook, Google, & Microsoft
• Immigrant Rights “Non Profits” like Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights, SEIU, and the Heartland Alliance.
How many immigrant child prisons does the Heartland Alliance operate in the Chicagoland area?
How many millions of dollars does ICIRR receive from federal foundations to promote anti-immigrant, anti-black, & anti-indigenous, pro-military legislation?
How many of us are ready to break away from corporate social justice movements and leaders and continue building autonomous movements from below?